Sunday, October 21, 2012

Riley the riddler

I can't remember exactly the first time I saw Riley Court, but I know it was from watching him play basketball at any high school basketball game last winter.  I thought, "Wow, that kid's pretty good at basketball."  I would've never guessed that he was a freshman then.  Now the first time I really met Riley had to be at the PG@Timp football game.  Everyone was crazy and we started the phrase "timp sucks ducks".  We lost that game but it was still a killer night.  And I talked to Riley quite a few times throughout that night and thought, "Man, this kid is mega chill."  I proceeded to hang out with him and some other friends that night and kept with the cool.  Then I was just talking with riley and asked him if he was going to homecoming. "Well, I'm only 15, so...." and I was a little bit surprised when he said that.  I mean, Riley is pretty tall, real good at playing b-ball, and pretty dang popular.  Not a lot of common attributes of a sophomore.

Since then, I've been way good friends with Riley.  He's the kind of guy that just makes you happy when you see him; real charismatic.  We've had some good times in the small amount of time I've really known him.  Some good heart to hearts and stuff.  I mean, when it comes to Riley, what's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment